Tuesday, February 10, 2015

An Important Message from Das Film Junkie

Hey All,

It's Das Film Junkie here, with an important update about the blog.  First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their continued support and comments to the blog.  Some of you may have noticed the consistency and quality of my blog has begun to dwindle.  Part of the reason why is  because I have been working multiple jobs since late Summer/Early Fall,  in order to make ends meet.   Some weeks it can get to be quite draining (both physically and mentally).  Up until last year, I would watch an average of 3-4 new movies a week and write 2-3 film reviews, I always had a steady supply of material and more than enough time to write, edit, and perfect every review.

Lately, I've been lucky to be able to watch one film a week, and even after that, I rarely have an opportunity to write a decent film review.  Personally, I am tired of writing half-a$$ed reviews because they don't live up to the higher standard that I am capable of writing.  With that being, said I have made the decision to cut back  on my weekly film reviews.  I'll still be writing film reviews on "Confessions of a Film Junkie", but instead of posting one every week, I will be posting one every other week.  I feel that by posting my film reviews on a bi-weekly basis, I will have more time (and less stress) to work on craft a much better quality film review.

Thank you All for your support and I will see you all here next week write here on "Confessions of a Film Junkie"

Sincerely,

Das Film Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment