Monday, September 28, 2015

A Double Feature Screening of "The Green Inferno" and "Black Mass"

Confessions of a Film Junkie: A Double Feature Screening of "The Green Inferno" and "Black Mass"

Videos by Brian Cotnoir

Hello Friends.  I actually went and saw two movies this weekend and I decided I wanted to review both this week :) This week I am reviewing Eli Roth's new film "The Green Inferno" and "Black Mass" the biopic based on the crimes of real life criminal James "Whitey" Bulger starring Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch.  *WARNING* "The Green Inferno" video contains spoilers (and excessive Fanboy Squealing). The "Black Mass" video contains no spoilers.  Both "The Green Inferno" and "Black Mass" are out in theaters as of this posting.

My Review of "The Green Inferno"



My review of "Black Mass"




3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for you to use your blogging powers on an actually enjoyable movie, loving this new Film Junkie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Much. I think I'm finally ready to accept that I've entered a new phase of my film blogging "Career"

      Delete
  2. PS I'm so glad I'm not the only one who wants to see pretentious do-gooders go down

    ReplyDelete